BBC - Weather Centre - Forecast for Llandudno, United Kingdom

Wednesday 4 February 2009

The Power and the Glory

Well my latest flick is finished. The Power and the Glory is a shortish film (45 min) featuring footage froom 4 trips to Switzerland over the last few years. I'd say its an ok film, nothing special and fairly incohesive. The main attraction must be the number of hard problems on display. The highlight definetely being Micky's ascent of The Dagger at Cresciano. Anyway if anyone would like a copy please email me: crimpmaster28@hotmail.com (send me your address). I may ask for a few pennies to cover my expenses (DVD's, postage etc). I'll see how many people want a copy. Also available are my older films:

West Coast Gimps
Stonedlove
Best of the Westies (hueco)
Obsession

Making climbing films is a great hobby of mine, i love it (particulary the editing side). One day i'd like to combine the rawness of my stuff with a more professional approach but i'll probably never get round to it so your stuck with the homemade feel for now.

No comments: