BBC - Weather Centre - Forecast for Llandudno, United Kingdom

Sunday 22 November 2009

Grimness

And so the rain continues to pour, very dismaying indeed! I have been going to the cave a lot. Although there have been many wet holds and some days have been very grim i can nearly always have a bash at the start of Pilgrim. I still haven't got into RA, is proving a stubborn link. RA is also hard for me at the moment, although i have done this countless times over the years its still tricky especially after months of sport climbing. So it looks like i've got a seige on my hands. Would be nice to mix it up and try some other stuff but the front of the cave is pretty wet. I found this footage of the first time i ever did Rockatrocity back when i was a skinny boy in 2002:

I also went to the Mill yesterday, without having to worry about doing circuits it was great fun. Ticked a load of 7a+'s- great!

The Cattells auditioning for the next series of Queer as Folk:

4 comments:

Adam Lincoln said...

Wheres the match? ;-)

Doylo said...

Silly rules hadn't been invented back then

Ghostface said...

In which case I've done it thousands of times. Break up for xmas on 18th dec so see you soon as I get my grant.

Doylo said...

I'm afraid the rule was brought into effect in 2004 by the Orme committee so keep trying Monolith....